Are people tired of fuzzy nails yet? Well, I’m not. :) Here’s something you maybe haven’t seen before.
• You’ll need a base color, something to stir with, and at least two colors of flocking powder/nail fuzz/nail velvet (they’re all the same thing)
• Paint one coat of your base color. It doesn’t matter if it doesn’t cover completely. You’ll be doing another coat and covering it with fuzz.
• Sprinkle out some of each of your colors. You will be using more of the fuzz than when you do a single-color fuzzy manicure, but you can always mix the colors together and save it at the end if you don’t want to waste it.
• Take whatever you’re using to stir and swirl the colors together until you get a design you like. (It’s sort of a mix of swirling and poking since the fuzz likes to clump up sometimes.)
• One finger at a time, paint on another layer of polish, and while it’s wet, dip it into the fuzz. You’ll probably have to roll your finger a bit to get complete coverage.
•Tap your fingers to knock off any excess, or blow on them a bit, then very gently press on the nail to make sure everything sticks. Let it dry, and you’re done!